I finished my first semester of graduate school and was able to go to my parents' home for the holidays! It was a lot of fun, so I'm going to post pictures of some of the highlights for me to remember later on. I also worked on this site A LOT, and I am very happy with where it is so far. Oh, and I decided to resume collecting espeon, woo!
I was pretty bummed having to come back to my apartment after such a nice time away with my family, but I was met with some nice surprises here. My boyfriend sent me my Christmas present - and it was a giant wolf plush! Her name is now Dezzy. I also received my wonderful makuhita plush commission from xsystem! :)
Welp, back to work!
Some exciting items on the way!
Plus! There's the new lottery coming on 12/20.
I am hoping to get the following items from it:
Just announced today on the Pokemon Fan website was the new household goods starting on 12/20!
I would love the following items!
Oops, it has been a while since I posted. The problem is I am getting all of my packages shipped to an address across the state, so it is at least a month before I am able to open my packages. I also need to get better lighting in my new place. Back at my parent's house, I had a great setup for taking pictures of my collection, but the lighting is off here. Ooh well! I am using this post to some of my "coming soon" items to help me keep track of what I have unpackaged at home. Woo! Some very exciting items! I am hoping to post a highlight of the items on pkmncollectors after Thanksgiving.
Hello there! I have been really busy during the day lately because I am moving across the state in about a week to begin graduate school. However, at night, I have been enjoying working on this site. It is definitely still a work in progress, but it's getting there!
I figure I may as well use this blog thingamajig to highlight the areas of my site that still need to be completed:
- Continue adding my photos to site (of all my plush! plus my collections)
- Place the cherish ball next to pictures of old items
- Do all of the titles and descriptions
- Take photos of my collections together for banners
- Finish drawing a picture of Tomtom for commission as well as banners
- Update wants with things that have already been ordered
- Do a coming soon page?!
- Take pictures of favorite items outside of my plush (I have come to term I will not have all of my items on this site outside of plush/collections, but I will be highlighting some of my favorite random items!)
- Replace the older pictures with the newer ones from the better camera
I hope to have most of these items completed within the next week. We will see. :3